Friday, December 2, 2005

December 2, 2005

Evidently last week when I wasn't at school, my little Mei had a fit when I wasn't there. That's my girl. Poor substitute teacher. I was told that Mei just kept crying, saying, "Chigau sensei. Doko Michelle sensei?" Poor thing. I don't know why she likes me though. It's odd.

Then it was time for the birthday celebrations to begin. I had treats with Yuichi, Tomomi and Izumi. It was good fun. It will be Yuichi's birthday on the 5th so we celebrate both of ours. He gave me a present too! I was floored. It looks like a soup cup with a saucer and a spoon. What a doll. We had cake and he brought these firecracker popper things that were freaking loud. It hurt the ears. My next class was the returnees, Takuya and Shunsuke. We had cake again. Or at least all of them did. I didn't.