Sunday, December 18, 2005

December 18, 2005

I got home from LeeAnne and Paul's (after running a few errands) around 3. I talked to Mum and Dad for like two hours. It was fun to hear them arguing in their usual way and Dad was giving her a hard time about having to grate lemons. They're having a big party "tomorrow night" (their Sunday night) so they were trying to get stuff done while I was on the phone. I sent them some video of my classes yesterday. Of course the kids were all cute and Mum and Dad loved seeing the video. The two Yui's were in fine form as usual. Listening to Mum and Dad talk to each other and banter back and forth made me feel like I was right there in the loft with them. Made me want to go home.

I cleaned the house a little, but dishes were interesting to do with no hot water. I haven't had hot water in my place all day. I don't know why it won't reset. I had to heat water in the microwave just to have warm water to wash the dishes and my face. I watched some tv and that's it.