Wednesday, December 28, 2005

December 28, 2005

Today will be the first day that I don't cry. I did a few errands and then tried to go to the acupuncturist/chiro to see if I could get my neck thumped on. They're closed. I would have called to check but I know that his wife answers the phones at reception and she doesn't speak any English. So I've been booting around the house, trying to get more of my site up to date seeing that I have like a month's worth to get caught up on. I got a Christmas present today from Granny and Glen. Thanks for the scarf, it's lovely. And I got a book from Brooklyn that she sent me while she was still in Asia. I have good friends. We've had like 5 earthquakes now today. I think we've had 2 in the last hour. One or two earthquakes now and again is rather normal and it totally doesn't phase me. But when they keep happening I start to get a little more on edge. 5 in one day is quite a few.