Monday, December 19, 2005

December 19, 2005

I got my sorry butt up out of bed late this morning. I keep missing that first train cause I'm dicking around the house. I feel bad for Nomura-san as he's so wonderful and I've been late 3 times now. I had a nice lesson with him. I was considering dropping them cause I'm leaving soon, but I think I really want to finish up strong with him. The lessons are a lot of fun, I just need to study more throughout the week and our lesson times will actually be productive.

I got home, read some of Isaiah in a sun beam and fell asleep. I woke up when the sun beam had moved up the wall, so I decided it was time to move onto my futon. I slept for like just over an hour then woke up, stayed in bed and watched some streaming tv.

I headed into Kita to fax my Application for Special Ballot to be able to vote in the coming federal election. How was I to know that we'd be having another federal election within the year. Stupid Non-Confidence vote.

I went back home and had a really long shower once the gas was back on. Then watched more tv and chilled out. Just after midnight I called Waders for his birthday. It was so great to talk to him for like a half hour and get all the scoop on what's going on back home and to joke with him. It felt like home. I miss the usual banter with my boys. I'm afraid that when I get back it will all be different and I won't have that anymore. He said they don't play net games much anymore. So many are getting girlfriends and getting married and all that. It's a little crazy.