Saturday, December 17, 2005

December 17, 2005

Christmas classes were chill today. Pictures say it all.

I went out with a bunch of other teachers tonight for a friend's birthday. We ended up at 13 Palms, which was nice, but one of her students (a middle aged man) seemed really uncomfortable and kept trying to get us to leave and to order for us. I think it was just a bit of a cultural misunderstanding. We had a nice time though, once we worked that out. I think I was a little mean to him, but I had had a bad enough day that I didn't want to be dealing with yet other drama. While we were all waiting by the centre with the statue of liberty I fully walked away and went and cried on my own around the corner. LeeAnne found me and just held me and let me cry. I'm not having the best week. My chest feels like it's going to implode. And no, I don't want to talk about it. I ended up crashing at Paul and LeeAnne's for the night.