Thursday, April 20, 2006

April 20, 2006

I actually hadn't really noticed that it's been raining for a while until people started mentioning, "When's this rain going to let up?" It's chilly, but I'm so much more comfortable here than I was in Japan. I think I'm even more comfortable here than I am in Victoria. Maybe it's the release from having to look good and not like a dirty hippy, although, if you can get away with being a dirty hippy anywhere, you can get away with it in Victoria. I'm really enjoying the people up here. Last night I had a fabulous talk with a friend about life and crap and his time in jail and stuff. He's so very open to sharing so much of himself. I also really like getting to know the two girls up here. I love that I'm able to connect with them. I missed out on so many of the girls when I lived here before cause I was so concerned about getting all my own stuff done.