Sunday, April 16, 2006

April 16, 2006

I almost missed the bus this morning. I didn't, but I almost did. I caught the city bus into town and walked around till I found the Best Western that I was to catch the Quick Shuttle to the airport. It was a beautiful day. Too bad it wasn't this nice yesterday when I was trying to take pictures. I hope I got some good ones of the Space Needle, with my Easter Egg for breakfast. The ride up was not fun. I was unable to get out of my own brain. Everything that I saw seemed so real but intangible. Yes I realize that's a contradiction. Lots goes on in my brain that's a contradiction. I was really into watching things out the window and listening to really soulful music. In my brain was a future time. I wrote lots. Cried more.



I met with Terri and Harold at the airport. I wanted to be held and my whole day came crashing around me. We picked up the office Intern, Christy, and went to Earl's for some giant salads for lunch. I used to not be a fan of Earl's. The salads have brought me around. We're staying the night at a friend's place in Garden Bay. It's a really beautiful place. Huge. We had some curried goodness for dinner, went for a walk and then watched some tv. I went back to the main house and stayed up all night watching stupid tv. Stupid things, like Mike Holmes, set me off. He has nice big shoulders too. Stupid shoulders.