Sunday, March 5, 2006

March 5, 2006

Last night I went right into Tokyo from work.  I had carried my stuff all the way to school and then to Chris and Yasuko's.  At school I picked up Kenshin right at the beginning of class.  Immediately I felt my back go.  I knew I was done for.  Having to stand on the train for another hour and a half didn't help.  I got to Chris and Yasuko's and we met up with Toshi.  We all headed out for sushi.  It was a beautiful west coast type looking building with cedar siding.  Inside was a small sushi bar that got really, really quiet the moment that we walked in the door.  'Oo, look at the funny looking people.'  Everyone turned and just watched us get settled in.  It was the best sushi I have had in my life.  It was amazing.  I had the most phenomenal maguro (tuna) that just melted in my mouth.  I had some kind of eel (not unagi) that was alsoso soft and amazing that it just sat in my mouth and disappeared.  It was a really nice time of eating and talking.

We went back to Chris and Yasuko's and I crashed on the floor in pain.  So we sat around and I worked on Chris' comp for a bit after they went to bed and then slept.

This morning we got up and had some late breakfast which was really more like lunch time.  Yasuko wasn't feeling well so just Chris and I went in to Shibuya to the Apple store.  We had a nice time and after went out for some Tex-Mex food.  So then I finally got home and crashed and didn’t move.