Saturday, March 25, 2006

March 25, 2006

I went shopping with the girls today.  I first went to Aveda and got my hair cut.  It's a bit of an odd length.  I really liked it longer, but it was nasty so we needed to free my head of the nast.  It'll grow.  Then I met Heids and Brooky for lunch at Café Mexico.  We had a nice time talking and eating waaaay too much really good food.  Then we were off to spend my hard earned cashola.  We had a fun time shopping.  I think the best spot for all of us together was Value Village.  It's always a crowd pleaser.  It was funny having all three of us together cause we connect on such a deeper level but we're all from completely different worlds from each other, and yet they really intersect.  I love those girls.  Heidi wasn't feeling well so she headed off after a good several hours of spending money.  Brooklyn and I met up with a friend of hers who was hanging out playing music in Market Square.  We ended up spending quite some time enjoying the sun and chilling out listening to Daniel play the guitar and his friend Mike beat on a little drum.  Then we decided that we needed to watch a hockey game and eat pizza and drink beer.  Brooklyn and I went in search of pizza at the Joint where they have freaky crust and cheese that I can eat, as well as normal things for normal people.  We all met up at Daniel's place and ate and watched tv.  He's a bit of an odd character.  We watched a bit of the game, but I was pretty tired so I headed home.