Monday, March 20, 2006

March 20, 2006

The inspection went really well.  They were impressed with how clean it is here.  There's still more I could do, but seeing that they're happy, I'm not doing anything else.  I dropped some stuff off at the school then went into Funabashi again.  It's a beautiful day out and I was able to walk to and from the station and watching out the window.  I've been able to notice all the things I see.  The roofs, the people, the neighbourhoods.  I feel really aware of everything around me right now.  Like I've been able to slow down enough over the last few days to see what life actually looks like here and how normal iit is, as opposed to all the differences that I've been clinging to all this year.  I would stay if I had a reason.

I've eaten something bad.  I can't think of what it would be.  I don't feel horrible but my colon evidently hates me right now.  I know I'm not eating well.  My stomach is just too wound up and I don't feel like eating.