Wednesday, March 22, 2006

March 22, 2006

I didn't sleep much last night.  I woke up at 4:45, pretty much right on the nose.  Odd time to be awake, especially seeing that I got to bed last night at like 11-11:30 –ish.  I made breakie for the fam and lit the fire and all that.  I wrote some emails to the folks back "home", in Japan.  I bummed around with Mum for a bit, then fell asleep on the couch.  I was only going to sleep for like an hour, but I ended up sleeping for a heck of a lot longer.   Try like four hours.  We tried to get into the bank at Mill Bay, but it took us both so long to get going after my sleep (and I don't think it can be considered a nap as it was about the same length of time as my regular sleep last night) that we missed the bank closing by like 2 minutes.  Bummer.  We went grocery shopping at Thrifty's.  I could have bought the whole store, but I didn't, I was very restrained.

When we got home, I made some dinner for them and we watched some tv and Transporter 2 as Dad had rented it.  I had a shower around 11 and was in bed by 12:15.  We'll see if I can sleep for more than 5 hours this time.