Saturday, March 11, 2006

March 11, 2006

Quick classes today.  Just two hours and forty minutes of teaching time today.  FABULOUS!!!  And all kids.  What a difference my day is when it's just kids.  I had only Yui in the first class and it was fun to have him all to myself and to be able to really interact with him.  I had to tell his dad that next week would be my last week.

Straight from work I met Yoko at Nishi-Funabashi.  She looked stunning.  We headed in and finally, after some difficulty, found the restaurant for Chris and Yasuko's final wedding party.  We were at the disruptive table.  Yoko was pretty quiet.  We were with Cleitus and Sami, friends of Yasuko who are originally from India, the two folks we went to the fireworks with and another Japanese chick who Chris knows who went to U of A.  Everyone at the table spoke English so it was nice for the guys and me.  It was a beautiful restaurant and the two of them came out looking so incredibly fabulous together.  She had this long white lacy dress with a fab slender column silhouette.  It fit her perfectly.  There were speeches and lots of delicious food and convo.  Afterward, we had such a great time that our table went out for "drinks" together.  We couldn't find anything open so we ended up at, of all things, an Indian restaurant.  It was a great time.