Wednesday, March 15, 2006

March 15, 2006

I'm sorry!!!!  I know I totally suck.  I haven't written for so long.  Life has just been continuing.  I go through good days and bad days.  One day I'm stoked to get home, the next day I'm battling anxiety attacks.  One day I can't wait to see some of my kids and can't imagine life without them, the next I'm praising God that I don't have any of my own.

I'm feeling as under control as possible.  I feel like the things that I can control (like the pacing of cleaning, packing and finishing up the loose ends at work) are coming along nicely according to my plan.  The things I can't control (the continuing progress of existence, for example) don't seem completely overwhelming, just occasionally minorly whelming.

Packing continues.  Cleaning continues.  Hanging with friends and loved ones continues.  It's all fine.  It'll all be good.  I can't wait to eat some mango tofu-lati as I listen to the rain on the lake with my Mum's fat cat on my stomach.  That's all for now until I get back to the East side of the Pacific.  I'll update this site then with all my adventures and thoughts of this past month then.  Check back later.