Friday, March 10, 2006

March 10, 2006

Today at school I started thinking about not being around my students.  The Kindies have been so precious to my heart.  Rui can go away, but the rest of them have been so sweet.  I found myself today looking into the girls eyes and just sitting with all of them and listening to them interact with each other.  It was like the sweet moments with my baby boys, Matt and Tay years ago.  Just enjoying them being the little people that they are.  I was on the floor with them and I looked at Kana and said "I like you.  I like you guys."  Unfortunately, she can't understand me.  I so want to be able to understand what they say because they often talk away to me and they do so, so enthusiastically like they really want to share something with me.  I just don't know what they are saying.  I'm going to miss them.