Wednesday, March 1, 2006

March 1, 2006

I'm feeling better this week than I have in a long, long, long time.  I called a friend to invite her to Yakiniku tomorrow for "lunch" and her husband answered.  We chatted quickly and he was like "So how are you doing?" and I told him I was good, and I stopped and was like "Yeah, I'm good, I can say that I'm good"  he said that I sounded good and that there was something in my voice.  It's true.  I have been feeling like myself again.  It only took like a year!  I don't know if it's just feeling the release of tension from work, that it will be ending soon so it takes the pressure off and then I do better than I was before.  I don't know.  Maybe it's just a whole tonne of people all praying for me at the same time for the same thing.  Maybe it's getting rid of furniture in my place here.  Maybe it's feeling a release from other things that I have no control over.  Maybe it's having a lot to look forward to in Victoria and Seattle and Malibu over the next 3 months.  I don't know, but it feels good.  Hallelujah.