Tuesday, November 1, 2005

November 1, 2005

I'm tired. I was a planning machine today. I went in at noon and left at 9:25, I took 10 minutes for dinner and other than that I was either prepping resources or planning or teaching. It's exhausting. I may have done something really dumb last night. We'll see how things pan out.

It's getting colder. Nights feel down right cold now. Note that I say FEEL. It's still only like 13 or so at night, but it feels colder. Probably because my core body temperature was raised up to about 50 C over the summer so now everything feels cooler than it is. It also makes a diff that there isn't any central heating. If it's 13 degrees out, then it's 13 degrees in. Seeing that it's the first of November I think I need to have a ceremonial plugging in of the kotatsu table. Now my feet will be warm as I eat popcorn and watch some downloaded tv. Smells like burning. Probably because it hasn't been turned on in like six months. Today was a beautiful day though. The sun was out, it was all blue skies. Absolutely lovely. Too bad I was stuck inside all day.