Wednesday, November 2, 2005

November 2, 2005

Crap ass day today. I woke up in a bad way and after checking in at the school, I left in a bad mood. Lots of nagging going on and I couldn't keep my head straight to get done what I needed to in the span of 10 minutes. That meant that I missed the train. Then my head got all wrapped up in itself and once I finally got on a train, I went right by my stop which meant that I had to turn back around on another train to get back. I got to the school about an hour later than I had wanted to and I had nothing planned so I had to think fast and figure out six lesson plans in the span of just over an hour and a half. When I got to the school I discovered a lovely note that was up for all to see from "the Thursday teachers" to the Wednesday teachers, that's me and one other. It was a rather "polite" note asking us to clean up after ourselves because we left the school a "mess" after Hallowe'en week last week. I would admit that I left 2 small baskets on the inappropriate shelves. It would have taken two seconds to put away. They were in the class that the other teacher has for the last 2 hours of the day so there was nothing I could do about cleaning it up because he has a class in there till after nine. The tone of the note was the thing. It was very patronizing. I know who wrote it. I have decided that I don't like this person. I saw this person at Kita on Tuesday as I was heading down the stairs and they were coming up. I looked up and smiled and said "Hey". I got the cold shoulder as they just walked by me. I got to the bottom of the stairs and thought to myself, "[deleted for Mum and Terri's sake, again]. What was that about?" Today I understood. That's what the cold shoulder was about. I don't like this person. They will never know. They're just jealous that I'm hotter!!!