Thursday, November 24, 2005

November 24, 2005

At school I actually had a good time teaching. Ami in my MT1 class was pissing me off. She cries all the time now and for no reason. She won't do anything herself unless I'm sitting right next to her. I can tell her things, but if I'm not right beside her then she won't do them. Then the ET2 class. We played what time is it Mr Wolf. It was a crowd pleaser. And they got stickers. It was a good class. The clincher today was the ET4 class with the kids who don't like me. They don't hate me anymore. It's Misako (girl)'s birthday tomorrow so I gave them Candy Corn. The best was playing Dance of the Ostriches. The kids get a card on their back and they are trying to see what the other person has without letting them see what they have. It's priceless. After the two boys played I had to make a rule about no touching or it could get really violent. It was great fun.

Then off for the bus station. I got on the bus and bunkered down for the night. It was small and uncomfortable, but not too bad. I'm glad I'm short.