Sunday, October 30, 2005

October 30, 2005

I slept in nice and late today after staying up till 3:30 yesterday talking with mum and dad. I did some downloading and then headed out (in black, no more pink or frill) to meet with Yoko. I went to her house for dinner. I was cool to see her home. Everything is much closer together. We sat, on the floor, and I looked at all her pictures from Australia. Then we ate some fabulous food, lotus root, miso soup, mugi rice, pickled daikon and carrots, green pumpkin. It was yummy. Then we had a one hour English lesson. It was fun to teach her some stuff. She's trying to learn new vocab so we talked about the words and I tried to give her some sentences where I would read the word. It was stuff like confine, declare, adequate, estimate, speculate, cultivate. Good words. Some tough words. Then I trekked home, with my backpack on, I had lent it to her for her trip to Australia. I watched some Survivor, thought of Sharon, and that's it.