Friday, May 6, 2005

May 6, 2005

"The Saturday night, Shibuya HARLEM is shaken, NO DOUBT. If music lover the mammoth party which it is possible, is proud of the collection customer power of wonder for everyone to enjoy purely!"

This means that DJ No Doubt is gonna get the party going on at Club Harlem. I love translation.

The break is over. It's back to school. So sad. I have one less class on this day now so it means I'll be able to chill throughout the day as I have tonnes of breaks between classes. Ah, glorious planning time. So good. I got some good news at work today. What's in showcase number one? Well, Bob…….it's a new washer and dr- a washer! All you have to do is tell me the price of these items. Supa Ki-rin (Super Clean) with the power of green tea to get your clothes dazzling white and rain soaked fresh. I left my laundry out today. It started to pour about 3 this afternoon and hasn't let up. My skivvies are soaked. The lid on my washer is broken so I mentioned it to the receptionists. They sent a repair man here while I was at work today and it's going to cost too much to fix it, so I get a new one! I felt kinda bad at first. Now I'm fully okay with it.