Thursday, May 26, 2005

May 26, 2005

I worked out at Katsu today. I think my schedule may change soon. I have one class of preteen girls that will have only one student left by next week due to conflicts in their public school schedules. And I have an adult class that really has only 1 student that ever attends. Which means that my last two classes of the day will soon be cancelled, leaving me with a very small teaching schedule for the day. I'm sure things will be reshuffled. I don't particularly want to be reshuffled because, although I really can't stand the other two classes on that day, I really like the other teachers who I'm with on Fridays and I would be terribly saddened to loose that time with them. And the popsicles. We eat popsicles. Michelle has turned me on to these fabulous icicle popsicle goodness bars (and no I'm not talking about myself in the third person again, there's two Michelles). At first I was minorly intrigued. But I'm starting to look for them on my own now. They come in blue (whatever flavour that is), white (which is ?yougurt? flavour) and apple. I have only had the blue ones. They're yummy. Odd at first, but then there's no going back. It's the ice in the middle that at first seems so wrong. The outside of the sicle is the same texture as a true TM Popsicle. But the inside is more like hard packed snow cone ice. A little odd. And it melts really fast. But quite tasty. So I'm into beginning my sentences with conjunctions this evening. While............Therefore.........Although.......