Monday, September 19, 2005

September 19, 2005

Last night I hooked up with a friend from Victoria (OBBH folk) who had come from Korea where he's teaching for some down time. We quickly dumped his stuff, put some food into his and his friend's body and headed out to meet up with some fellow teachers at some club in Shin Kiba. Well, they forgot to tell me that it was a gay club. Surprising for us, but it was fabulous. They had go-go dancers and a pool side dance area that you had to take you shirt off to gain access too, or at least the guys did, nobody cared what the women did. It took us a long time to finally find everyone, like not until 2 am did I finally hook up with my friends but it was a good time and we had some good dancing pool side. Then the pool side show started. Awesome. I really don't think that I can accurately describe any of it. It was astounding and an amazing experience. We watched the sun come up over the water, pool side while two guys got it on with some inflatable dolphins. We got home at 7:30 this morning, I had a quick shower and then jumped into bed by 8 for 3 hours of sleep before heading off to work. It sucked. Met my friend back at home, had some food, sat and talked for a bit, watched some John Stewart, was miraculously still awake until 1 am when I finally went to sleep.