Friday, September 16, 2005

September 16, 2005

I actually slept last night with the sliding door open all night. It was cold and I had to put a shirt on!!! It's the first time I've slept in a t-shirt in many months. An amazing feeling.

My last class was cancelled tonight so it meant that one of the teachers I'm with on this day and I were off at the same time. She joined me at my place for some food. I cooked up some spaghetti and we chatted and watched John Stewart. I'm just so glad that she lives in Seattle cause we'll be able to sort of stay in contact without too much effort on either one of our parts. She's easy to talk to. It was a nice evening.

My Friday kindie kids have taken to touching my boobs. Not okay in my world. What is people's obsession with them? I don't get it. It was really just two of them. Kids that is. Rather annoying. I think they've been talking to my Saturday class

It's definitely September now. It is getting cooler in the day and the nights are down right chilly. And by chilly I mean about 21 degrees. I don't really want to it be actually cold. If it stayed the way it is I would be quite delighted.