Sunday, February 19, 2006

February 19, 2006

I woke up this morning to Yoko canceling on me.  We were supposed to get together, but it was for the best cause I really didn't sleep much last night.  I talked online to Wade for a bit and booked a flight from Vancouver to Nanaimo and talked to Dad.  So, I really wasn't asleep before 4.  After the call, I went back to bed and lay there for much of the morning and then slept again till like 2.  It was nice to sleep.  I had weird dreams though.  Seems to be a daily occurrence.  Or shall I say, a nightly occurrence.

I cleaned up a bit.  I did some stuff online (banking and what-not).  I made some spaghetti and now I'm writing.  I'm going to possibly do some reading and I’m gong to watch more tv.  That's my big plans for the day.  Maybe I should study some Japanese before my class tomorrow.  Yeah, we'll see about that.