Friday, February 17, 2006

February 17, 2006

Today was long at work.  I totally didn't want to get up this morning.  I got through all my planning right away and then I even got a little bit of one CPR done.  I stayed longer and got most of them all done.  My brain is now fried.  Long day.  I haven't eaten much tonight.  Didn't have dinner.  Now I need to hit the hay at like one in the morning because today I got an extra hour of teaching time and I have to finish my CPR's (paperwork) for Saturdays and all my planning for Tuesday classes.  Makes me look forward to going home.  That's not a very common thought for me right now.  It's really starting to hit me more that I'm going.  I took a look at the thing that the school gave me to get an idea of what's going on for leaving and what I need to do.