Wednesday, February 15, 2006

February 15, 2006

I'm trying to get some writing done and it's not happening.  I feel sick to my stomach.  Probably comes from having chips and dip and wine as food all day and from crying most of today.  I feel the panic rising.  I don't know how I'm going to get through the next 5 weeks with my mental stability intact.  Panicky.  I hate that feeling.

It's nice that it's warmed up more lately.  The last two days have been down right warm for most of the time.  Even at night, I don't need my full jacket anymore.  I went for a walk tonight after 8 and all I was wearing was a tank top and my zip up hoodie.  Kinda cool that I can do that.  Makes me happy to think of not being here come August.  It really is horrid here in the summer.  I'm sure it will get cold again, but it's nice to have the break.

I talked with Marcus about it for like an hour this afternoon.  I just needed someone to listen to me so that I could try and get some of this out and figure out what is going on inside my head.  Thanks Marcus, you're a good friend.