Wednesday, June 8, 2005

June 8, 2005

I got up much later than I had hoped. I spent half the night hunting. I seem to have gained 3 little friends in the middle of the night. Maybe four. I thought it was three. I killed 3 little m'skeeters, but then today at work I noticed that my arms are covered in these red spots. Not the usual mosquito bits, but there's no telling what else flew in last night...somehow...with the windows and shutters and screens closed. So I didn’t sleep that soundly.

After I was done teaching though, I had a great, fabulous time. I stayed at the school an extra hour and a half and I got almost all of my Wednesday classes' CPR's that are due next Friday, not even this Friday. CPR's are Class Progress Reports. They aren't that bad, they can just be time consuming when you have like six classes in a day, like I do on Wednesdays. It felt soooo good to get that done. I had some rice and tofu for dinner. And now I'm going to go read a blog that I check in on all the time and then curl up with Anna till the wee hours of the morning. I have tomorrow off!!!