Saturday, June 11, 2005

June 11, 2005

Usual Saturday at school today. Then I nipped home really quick. Rinsed off my very sticky, fat body and got ready to head back out. I met some teachers on the train. On my way down the stairs I saw The Other One (a good friend, that's her nickname). One teacher had mentioned that he was hoping that she would come with us. She seemed really hesitant. She didn't want to spend money and be out all night. She kept saying that she would come. But then when the train came and she saw the others, she just couldn’t say no. So within 5 seconds of saying, "No, I'm not getting on, I'm going home" she had walked on the train and the doors shut behind her. One teacher was setting up a little traveling bar. Someone had given her some home-made wine and she was fixing us drinks with it in Amino Suppli (a sports drink) bottles. We arrived at Shibuya and decided that we needed some food. We found a random place (unfortunately with a table charge that we found out about afterward, otherwise we may not have chosen it) then after some sustenance We decided to hit a club we'd been to before. We headed up to the Hip Hop floor where there was just a few people sitting around. We danced a few songs (with oh, so much space around us) but the dj was a little lame so we headed down a floor. There was this cute older woman there, looked like, with her daughter. Props to her for coming out. Others aren't really into Techno so we headed back up to get the party started up on the Hip Hop floor. We danced pretty much all night from like 11:30 until 4:00 on the one floor, stopping only ever so briefly. We headed out in search of the Matsuri (the McD's of the Don Buri - that's beef bowl) for some breakfast and then out to the station for the first train home. I took a bill out of my pocket for a new train pass and it was soaked all the way through. Totally gross. I rested for a bit. Pictures were taken. I will try and get them so I can poste them.

I got home around 6:30, had a shower and then laid down to read and then finally slept around 8 am.