Saturday, April 23, 2005

April 23, 2005

I thought that I was going to have to talk to a parent today. Last week the father of two of my students wanted to talk to me, but he hadn't made that clear to me to begin with and so I had no time for him between classes. This week I made time, and he wasn't there. So I just talked with their mother and played with the girls.

I'm supposed to go for a Thai buffet tomorrow with a bunch of people. I don't know if it will happen as I don't have anyone's phone number so I can't find out where anyone is.

That's it. That was today. You can stop reading now. I don't have anything else to tell you. I got up, I got on the right train, I taught, I caught the train home with the other teacher, I went home, I made some food, I had a shower, I wrote this and then I went to bed. Or rather I'm going to bed. So that's all. You can go now. K, bye. Stop reading. Nothing to see here kids, carry on, carry on.